Psyche Fund Overview
The Phyto Approach
This nascent industry presents a unique investment opportunity for considerable growth and innovation as the market continues to scale.
Phyto Partners has identified three core pillars driving this growth:
- Developers of therapeutics for mental health disorders and other related illnesses
- Research tools and organizations devoted to the investigation of new psychedelic technologies
- Ancillary companies supporting the growth of the psychedelics industry
Current Research Reports
Psychedelic Therapeutics Sector Outlook – Valhalla Ventures
Psychedelics 2021 – A Year in Review – Psilocybin Alpha
Free Your Mind – Psychedelic Therapeutics Aim to Change the Mental Health Landscape…Is it Worth the Trip? – Maxim Group
The portfolio managers, Board of Advisors & network of experienced industry consultants bring proven success.
The fund will leverage its deep operational and financial expertise, with its network of relationships to accelerate the growth of its portfolio companies.
Phyto has emerged as one of the Top Venture Capital investors in the industry.
Phyto’s deep relationships gives insight into the industry where information is often sparse and unreliable.
Phyto has developed a relevance & understanding of the industry giving us the expertise to manage the myriad legal and regulatory challenges.
Access to Capital
Phyto provides investors the ability to diversify among geographies, sectors, products and service verticals of the industry.
- Legal Counsel: Adam Greene, Polsinelli
- Fund Administrator: Sam Crispino, NAV Consulting
- Accounting and Audit: Gary Rubin, CPA, Rubin and Associates